Subject: [News from ACSH Partner] Call for Project Concept Paper for MSIT & NIA Projects
From: "Astana Civil Service Hub" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Azhar Mukhametkarim" <[email-masked]>, "Diana Sharipova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 15:27:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Honorary ACSH Partners,

The Astana Civil Service Hub (ACSH) would like to extend sincere 
appreciation to you and share the news from its partner institution. The 
Ministry of Science and ICT (MSIT) and the National Information Society 
Agency (NIA) in the Republic of Korea are running several projects aimed at 
bridging the global digital divide, and are seeking to conduct survey to 
identify the demand for implementing these projects with NIA for 2026.

You are invited to participate in the calls for proposals for five different 
projects. The detailed information about each Project and the format of the 
Project Concept Paper (PCP) for the projects is given in the attached files 
for your further use.

You may reach out to the following focal points for more information:

- 1) Information Access Center - Establishment (focal point’s contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

- 2) Information Access Center - Improvement (focal point’s contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

- 3) Korea ICT Leadership Program (focal point’s contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

- 4) AI Data Ecosystem Development Project (focal point’s contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

- 5) Digital Public Service Innovation Pilot Project (focal point’s contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

In case if you are interested to apply, please kindly submit PCP and 
official letters by November 30th (extended deadline).

In addition to that, the NIA is planning to hold an online Q&A session for 
theseprojects on October 24th, at 5 PM (GMT+9). For the connection to the 
event, please kindly register via this link: 
<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwucO-uqDgqH9ZboE-mHlRIfSuVly5sCrqS> 
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwucO-uqDgqH9ZboE-mHlRIfSuVly5sCrqS

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact either 
focal points for each project or Jinsu IM, Senior Manager of the NIA at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Thank you in advance and with kind regards,

ACSH Secretariate

Astana Civil Service Hub

United Nations Development Programme

14 Azerbaizhan Mambetov Street,

Astana, 010000, Republic of Kazakhstan

e-mail:  <mailto:acsh@undp.> [email-masked]

Tel:  <tel:+77172696544> + 7 7172 69 65 44

Fax:  <tel:+77172696540> +7 7172 69 65 40

 <http://www.astanacivilservicehub.org/> www.astanacivilservicehub.org